ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
The abstract text body is limited to 500 words (in English) and should contain concise statements of:
– Background (indicate the purpose and objective of the research, the hypothesis that was tested)
– Methods (include study design, statistical analysis, ethical committee approval number)
– Results (present as clearly and in as much detail as possible the findings; please include numerical results and the appropriate unit)
– Conclusion (summarize and explain the significance of your findings / outcomes of the study / or future implications of the results).
Abstract review and selection process
All submitted abstracts will go through a review process by at least one reviewer. If necessary, abstracts will return to the author for addressing the reviewer comments.
Approved abstracts can be selected for oral presentation or to be presented as a poster. Best presented posters at XXXIV FeSBE Annual Meeting will be awarded.
Reasons for abstract rejection: abstract poorly written; clear objective and/or hypothesis missing; association between different parts of the abstract not comprehensible; duplicate or overlap with another abstract; results inadequate and/or insufficient to support conclusions; ethical committee approval missing.
– Abstract must be submitted by the author or by a co-author.
– Abstract submission is only available after payment of the registration fee.
– One abstract is allowed on each registration.
– After submission, the supervisor will receive an e-mail containing a link for abstract validation. The abstract will go through review process only after supervisor validation.
Regular abstract submission: March 27 2019 – May 06 2019
Late breaking abstract submission: June 05 2019 – June 12 2019
1. Ambiental Biology, Evolution and Comparative Biology
3. Laboratory Animal Science
4. Cardiovascular Biology and Diseases
5. Gastrointestinal Biology and Diseases
6. Endocrine System
7. Nutrition and Metabolism
8. Renal Biology and Diseases
9. Respiratory Biology and Diseases
11. Physical Training Responses
12. Biomembranes, Transporters and Signaling
13. Cell differentiation, growth and death
14. Nuclear Biosciences for Health
15. Optical and Mechanical Technologies for Health
16. Gene and Cell Therapy, Omics Biology
17. Basic & Clinical Pharmacology
20. Pain and Inflammation
22. Cancer Signaling and Therapeutics
23. Regenerative Medicine and Developmental Biology
24. Vision and Ophthalmology
25. Education, Science History and Philosophy, Science Communication
26. FeSBE Jovem