Regular abstract submission: will be available in 2021
Late abstract submission: will be available in 2021
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
The abstract text body is limited to 3500 characters with space (in English) and should contain concise statements of:
– Background (indicate the purpose and objective of the research, the hypothesis that was tested)
– Methods (include study design, statistical analysis, ethical committee approval number)
– Results (present as clearly and in as much detail as possible the findings; please include numerical results and the appropriate unit)
– Conclusion (summarize and explain the significance of your findings / outcomes of the study / or future implications of the results).
Abstract review and selection process
All submitted abstracts will go through a review process by at least one reviewer. If necessary, abstracts will return to the author for addressing the reviewer comments.
Approved abstracts can be selected for oral presentation and/or to be presented as a poster. Best presented posters at XXXV FeSBE Annual Meeting will be awarded.
Reasons for abstract rejection: abstract poorly written; clear objective and/or hypothesis missing; association between different parts of the abstract not comprehensible; duplicate or overlap with another abstract; results inadequate and/or insufficient to support conclusions; ethical committee approval missing.
– Abstract must be submitted by the author or by a co-author.
– Abstract submission is only available after payment of the registration fee.
– One abstract is allowed on each registration.
Ambiental Biology, Evolution and Comparative Biology
Basic & Clinical Pharmacology
Biomembranes, Transporters and Signaling
Biology of Reproduction
Cancer Signaling and Therapeutics
Cardiovascular Biology and Diseases
Cell differentiation, growth and death
Education, Science History and Philosophy, Science Communication
Gastrointestinal Biology and Diseases
Gene and Cell Therapy, Omics Biology
Laboratory animal science
Nuclear Biosciences for Health
Nutrition and Metabolism
Optical and Mechanical Technologies for Health
Pain and Inflammation
Regenerative Medicine and Developmental Biology
Renal Biology and Diseases
Respiratory Biology and Diseases
Vision and Ophthalmology
INSTRUCTIONS FOR POSTER PREPARATION
Poster should be in English.
The dimensions of the poster should not exceed 110 x 96 cm (height x width).
Allocate the top of the poster for the title, authors and affiliations. Title and authors as stated on the submitted abstract.
Poster title should be readable by viewers 3 m away (Arial 60 or bigger). The text, illustration, etc. should be readable from 2 m.